Friday, 31 January 2014

Fashion Friday - super professional

IMG_9431
IMG_9456
IMG_9450
Featured Knit: Adelia fingerless mitts, designed by me!
Yarn: TFA Purple Label Cashmere Sock in Sand and Atlantic.

I had a meeting on Wednesday. A real meeting with an actual business man in a suit and everything. I did not wear a suit. Part of me wishes that I was a fancy business woman who wore smart suits and stiletto heals to work in a marble office. However another part of me really enjoys that I'm a laid back business woman who gets to wear pj's and hand knits to work everyday instead. Because pj's didn't seem appropriate on Wednesday I grabbed the most official looking top I own. A classic blue and white oxford. Any shirt that buttons up and that gets tucked into pants with a belt is pretty darn official to me! 

Anyhow... my meeting went well. I don't think I embarrassed myself too much. I did however, keep my hat on the whole time, and when it was time to explain what TFA is all about I just pointed to my head. Super pro. 

6 comments:

  1. Keeping my fingers crossed the meeting was successful.
    And I absolutely love your top! One of the best shirts I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As someone who spent 20 years wearing suits and hose and heels to work I can tell you that it is way.over.rated.

    Love those mitts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mitts & jeans. I hope the wrinkles came after your meeting, jeans are a great way to go with your shirt, my kind of dress too. All mamas have a wrinkle or so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! Wrinkles were definitely there for the meeting. I don't think I've ever been completely wrinkle free!

      Delete
  4. OH yeah this little gem is going onto my stash busting queue for this year for sure! Thanks for sharing, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a great outfit, I love the combo! and the fingerless mitts with the shirt and cardigan,... I could totally wear this to work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to answer questions right here in the comments, so if you ask a question, be sure to check back because the answer might be here waiting for you! If you have a really specific question that deserves a more in depth answer be sure to leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can get in touch with you.