Thursday, 23 January 2014

Club "patterns only" option now available

logo

$30.00

The 2014 Year in Colour Club is off and running! The January Club shipments have all been mailed and today I sent out the Club pattern and set up the "Patterns Only" buying option. This option is a great alternative for those who want all the fun, excitement and exclusivity of a Club at much less of an expense. It's also a great option for those of us who have lots of special single skeins stashed away and need single skein projects in various weights delivered to our inbox 6 times a year! What a great way to knit your way through your stash. 


2 comments:

  1. Ooh, that's tempting. I've definitely been a fan of some of the patterns you guys have put out through the club. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patterns only option sounds wonderful! Thanks a lot, must go asap to Rav to buy it....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to answer questions right here in the comments, so if you ask a question, be sure to check back because the answer might be here waiting for you! If you have a really specific question that deserves a more in depth answer be sure to leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can get in touch with you.